页面

2016年5月11日星期三

Choosing the right interface psa

Hello guys ... Well I bring you a reliable answer ... and probably one of the cheapest I could find so far

Low cost my version (Not fullchip never worked properly ...) The 42 € on the site I give you later ...

I therefore recommended urgent Fullchip Version to unlock a 206 that had lost its telecoding ...
After reception and instalation from the CD provided by ting tong (Version scary01)

This one works 100% without any beug on my EeePC ...

-> Allow 10 days of waiting before reception ...
-> I would note though this interface 4/5 because it lacked the plug spring (do nothing prevents a static diag ... but more hassle for LOG wheelchair ...)
-> Super simple instalation scary under 01 (instalation V7.02 -> Can update "rather long" grace has MAJ V7.XX a 7.49 on the CD ... and I'm Stops)

Lexia 3 V48 PP2000 V25 XS Evolution Peugeot 307 Support Free Shipping By Post

Question:
the VCI is there the icon of the brand Peugeot Citroen? because the site is not voi

reply:
Yes Yes
Here a picture taken of aillor + interface


I have both a full and one not, I have not had any problems on the C5 and 307 I tested with the "not full" I even reprogrammed valves on a C5 II.

secure transaction via paypal ...
And number of suivi.complet the departure of the package at the end avev delivery against signature ...

Lexia 3 Lexia-3 (xs evolution supporté) V48 PP2000 V25 avec Diagbox V7.76 Série 921815C / Firmware Support Peugeot 307:

Ceci est Lexia 3 PP2000 diagnostic du support technique du site Web www.obd2france.com:Choisir la bonne psa d’interface

没有评论:

发表评论